Favourite song of the week #41 - Suggestions

Tuesday, April 07, 2015


Orelia Has Orchestra - Suggestions




Hi guys! The next few weeks are going to be busy with admission applications, exams and finishing my internship, but I will try to post as much as possible. Today I just wanted to share my favorite song for last week.
I started rewatching Pretty Little Liars, an after watching the season 2 finale I became obsessed with the song playing in the end. It is a song called Suggestions and it is by Orelia Has Orchestra. It is a really sad song but at the same time sooo catchy. It is also just quiet enough for me to concentrate on work while listening to it, so it has been on repeat all weekend while I wrote assignments. 

What have you been listening to this week? 


xx - Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe