Favourite song of the week #42 - Tear In My Heart

Sunday, April 12, 2015


Twenty One Pilots - Tear In My Heart



Another new single by Twenty One Pilots! Remember what I wrote in a post about my friend texting me a couple of weeks ago when Fairly Local came out? Yeah, pretty much the same thing happened last week when the single Tear In My Heart was released last week.
As I mentioned last time Fairly Local was a bit darker than their usual stuff, but on the other hand Tear In My Heart is a lot happier. The songs are so different from each other but I think both of them suit the band, and I can’t pick a favorite. Tear In My Heart is however a bit more pop-y and catchy, and I definitely find myself singing along to it more. I can’t wait to hear what the rest of the album sounds like, and I’m so annoyed that I have to wait over a month for the album to be released! (Also on a quick side note, how cute is it to have Tyler’s wife in the video? I know she’s beating him up, but still!) 

Have you heard the new singles yet? What do you think? 


xo - Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe