Christmas movies

Monday, December 15, 2014



Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday. I get to see the parts of my family I don’t usually see very often, and I can wear sweaters, light candles and drink ridiculous amounts of hot chocolate. But, the best part has to be the movies.
The heating in my flat sucks, and it is pretty much impossible to be here unless you're wearing six sweaters and a couple of blankets, so I have been tucked in bed for most of December. This means watching a lot of Christmas movies and Christmas themed TV episodes, and today I wanted to mention some of the movies I have been watching.

First up, my favorite movie to watch for Christmas has to be “The family Stone”. The movie is about the Stone family (Who would have guessed?) and how they celebrate Christmas. This movie is funny and sad all at once and it makes you both laugh and cry.

Next one is, of course, “The holiday”. If you don’t already know this one, then where have you been for the last 8 years? It is a typical rom-com with a Christmas theme and it is just great.

I have always loved the story of “A Christmas carol” and I have been watching the Disney version every year for as long as I can remember. Therefor I had to watch the animated version from 2009 to. I love the fact that even though it is an animated movie, you can still tell which actors are playing some of the characters.

Besides those I have also watched “Elf” but I just don’t seem to like it as much as everyone else. Also, I am still to watch some other classics like “Home Alone”, “The Polar Express” and “How the Grinch stole Christmas”. *As Kat Just reminded me in the comments, "Love actually" is of course another essential, which I have already watched twice this year.* 

What are your favorite Christmas movies? Have a nice December day!



- Lene

You Might Also Like

3 kommentarer

  1. Replies
    1. Haha omg, jeg kom i tanke om den for 5 minutter siden! Da jeg skrev postet sad jeg bare og tænkte der mangler en! :-D

      Delete
  2. Du mangler også A Christmas Romance! (Hør ikke på Katarina, hun påstår det er den værste julefilm nogensinde)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe