Glitterbug

Thursday, April 30, 2015



The Wombats released their new album Glitterbug (I just love that name) a few weeks ago, and I thought I would talk a little bit about it. I have always loved The Wombats and their indie rock dance-inspired style, so I was so excited when I heard that they were releasing a new album.
With this album you can definitely hear that the band isn’t in their twenties anymore. Even though all the songs are still poppy and fast paced, it somehow still sounds more mature than their previous albums. A lot of people liked their younger style better, but I actually like how the music has kind of grown up with them. And also, I still feel like jumping around dancing to every song I hear so I’m fine with it :-D I would mention my favorite songs of the album, but I just cant pick, so you should just go listen to the whole thing!

Have you heard any of the album yet? What do you think? 

xx - Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe