Favourite song of the week #40 - Smile

Tuesday, March 31, 2015


Mikky Ekko - Smile




Seriously, where does the time go?!! I feel like every time I look at my calendar four days has passed, and I have forgotten to do all the things I was planning including blogging! Anyways, here is my song obsession at the moment: I was watching the trailer for paper towns the other day. I don’t like the book that much, so I wasn’t really that interested in the trailer, but one thing really caught my interest – the song.
All I was thinking trough the whole thing was “Wow, the movie seems soooo much more interesting than the book!” and “OMG, THIS SONG IS SO GOOD!” As I have mentioned before I really like happy and uplifting songs, and this definitely is – I mean it’s called Smile, what could be more positive? I have heard a lot of Mikky Ekko’s songs before but nothing has ever caught my interest as much as this (I have had it on repeat for 1,5 week now, and I actually have to limit myself to only listen to it three times in a row…). 

What have you been listening to? 


xo - Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe