Favourite song of the week #39 - Fairly Local

Monday, March 23, 2015


Twenty One Pilots - Fairly Local



Hi guys, I have been crazy busy with work lately, so I just wanted to take a quick moment to tell you about my favourite song last week. Tuesday morning I woke up to a bunch of text messages from my friend Sisse that all went a little like AAARGHJHG and NEW 21P!
Turns out Twenty One Pilots had released a single along with the announcement of a new album and a world tour (which so far only includes USA and the UK – which I have to point out isn’t the entire world…) It has been waaaaaay to long since their last album and I am so excited for the new one! The single called Fairly Local is really good and it has been on repeat all week. It’s a bit darker than some of their other songs (and the video is a bit creepy haha), but it is the perfect first single for the album, and if the rest of the new songs are anything like it, I don’t think I will be able to listen to anything else for the rest of the year :-D

Have you heard the new single yet?


xo - Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe