Favourite song of the week #38 - Solid Ground

Monday, March 02, 2015


Saint James - Solid Ground



So, I found Saint James on SoundCloud back in the summer. They only had four songs available, and since they didn’t have a lot of followers, I thought I’d try writing them a message on Facebook (because apparently that’s the kind of stalker-fan I am), to ask if they had any music available for download. They wrote me back, saying they didn’t at the moment, but they were finishing up an album. Now her we are 6 months later and still nothing… BUT, a couple of weeks ago they finally put a new demo up on SoundCloud – it’s not an album, but it’s better than nothing. As their other songs, it has a very calm and acoustic sounding sound.


What have you been listening to this week? 


xo - Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe