The Desired Effect

Tuesday, June 16, 2015


The Killers is probably one of my all time favorite bands, which is partly due to Brandon Flower’s amazing voice. So, even though The Killers like to go on hiatus once in a while, it’s a comfort that Brandon will most likely do a solo project. Last time we got Flamingo, which was absolutely amazing, and this time The Desired Effect was released.
I absolutely loved Flamingo, and I think that might be because it sounded a lot like The Killers’ style, and most of the songs might as well be on one of the band’s albums. The Desired Effect is so different from both the last album and The Killers, and I actually really like how he seems to be finding his own sound. My favorites so far are Dreams come true, Still want you, Between me and you and Never get you right.

Have you heard any of the album yet? What do you think? 


xx - Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe