Wilder Mind

Tuesday, June 09, 2015



I had planned to write a bunch of posts about some new album releases before I started doing my exam project, but I just didn’t have time, so I’m writing all of them over the next couple weeks. To start off I thought I’d write a quick post about Mumford & Sons’ new album Wilder Mind, which was released a month ago.
I have always been a big fan of Mumford & Sons, and although I loved their old music, I also really like the new style they have chosen for this album. For this one they have completely dropped the banjo, which used to be one of their trademarks and although I do kind of miss it, as it helped set them aside from a lot of other bands, I really like the more rock inspired style they have taken on. I’m also a big fan of The National, and you can definitely tell that Aaron Dessner has helped produce this album. My favorites at the moment would have to be the two singles The Wolf and Believe, but knowing myself, it will probably change as I listen to the rest of the songs more :-D  

Have you heard any of the album yet? What do you think? 

xx - Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe