Favourite song of the week #44 - Leaving It Up to You

Sunday, July 05, 2015


George Ezra - Leaving It Up to You



Aaaaaand I’m back! … Again! The past month has been ridiculously busy with exams and graduation - which means I am officially a Multimedia designer (clapping hands emoji). I have also spent the past week at the Roskilde festival, which was amazing as always. The next couple months are also going to be busy with my summer job and a trip to London, but I will try to post as often as possible. Okay, ending one rant here, I’m going to start another rant about my favourite song for this week. 

For Record store day George Ezra released a new version of the vinyl record for his album Wanted on Voyage, which I got, and I have been listening to it constantly for the past month. So actually my favourite for the past week has been my favourite for a month. The song is Leaving It Up to You, and it is amazing. Although it is a song about two people who have broken up, it always puts me in an incredibly good mood, because it’s has such a nice and calm feel to it. And also, who doesn't love George’s voice?? 

Hope you're having a nice Sunday!


xx - Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe