New Year's resolutions 2016

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Time has been moving so fast lately - I feel like December just started and were already mostly through the first month of 2016! I have never really liked making New Year’s resolutions, but I do have a list of things that I would like to happen in 2016 so I might as well make them my resolutions. 

Be more active
I love running but whenever i get into a regular routine, something gets in the way and I end up making excuses for not going. This year however, that’s going to change! .. at least I hop it will. I have already planned to participate in the color run in Copenhagen along with my cousin this summer, so I have to be able to run at least 5 km by then, which I think is fairly reasonable. I also want to be more active in general, fx taking the stairs and walking more often so I don’t have to look all flushed every time I get up the three flights of stairs at work… :-D

Eat at least three (mostly healthy) meals a day
While I was growing up I was always told about the importance of eating healthily at least three times a day, but in the last couple of years I have gotten into the bad habit of skipping meals. This means I end up getting hungry in between meals and eating something unhealthy, I feel exhausted and I get stressed more easily. So, I’m going to make an effort to have a proper breakfast everyday, along with a healthy lunch and dinner. 

Be more positive 
One of my friends and I have agreed that we complain way too much, and even more whenever we’re together which is an even bigger problem as we are now living together, so we have both agreed to complain less and be more positive in the new year. 

Take more pictures 
I have always loved photography and I really want to get more into it this year. I also want to get better at documenting things in my life as I feel like everything is going by so fast, and I want to make more of an effort to keep the memories. 

Be on time
I have a slight problem with always being late - in the 3 weeks since school started after christmas break I have somehow managed to be late almost every day, and although I’m blaming public transportation for more than half of those days I haven’t really got an excuse for the other days, so I think it might be a good idea to make an effort to get out the door more quickly. 

Have you made any New Year’s resolutions for 2016? 

xx - Lene


You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe