Winter beauty essentials

Sunday, February 15, 2015


Hi guys! We are now halfway through February, and it’s still very wintery here in Denmark. During the winter I have gathered up a small collection of beauty essentials, and today I thought I would share some of them with you. 

Starting out, we have aaall the moisturizers. First of all there’s my Aloe Soothing night and day cream from the body shop. These are made for sensitive skin, and it definitely helps easing redness, whenever my skin gets irritated. Bellow we have one of my absolute favorite winter items – The moisture mask from the Danish brand Matas. I don’t usually get things from this brand, but as I tend to get very dry skin in winter, I decided to give this product a try, and I love it! It is sooo moisturizing, and it’s perfect for people as lazy as me: You just put this on, let it sit for five minutes, and wipe the residue off – then you already have face cream taken care of.
To the right we have one of my beloved Eos lip balms, which are amazing. I never leave the house without at least one of these, and I think there is one in each of my bags and coat pockets. Beside it is the Lush Mint Julips lip scrub which is so good.
Next is my face stuff. As I have mentioned way to many times before, I am very pale which means in winter, whenever I go outside for five minutes my face turns bright red, and my nose looks like Rudolph. Therefor I had been on the look out for a foundation with good coverage and in the right color, and I found the perfect one in Illamasqua’s Rich Liquid foundation. This has ridiculously good coverage and whenever I use this, I don’t even need concealer. It is a bit drying, which brings me to the next thing, my Mac Studio Sculpt Defining Powder. This is an amazing setting powder, with a formula made for dry skin, and it has a very natural look.
Finally I have another thing, which can always be found in my bag – a hand cream. At the moment my favorites are the ones from The body shop, but I also really like the ones from Eos.

xo - Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe