Favourite song of the week #34 - The Kids Aren't Alright

Monday, February 02, 2015


Fall Out Boy - The Kids Aren't Alright



Hi guys! I was busy yesterday, so I didn’t have time to write my weekly favorite song post, and since my plans for today was canceled I decided to be productive!

I have been a fan of Fall out boy for the longest time, and I absolutely loved the “Save Rock and Roll” album they released after their hiatus a few years ago, and now they have already released another album *cue the happy dance*. This week I have had a bit of an obsession with “The kids aren’t alright”, and it is soooooo good. It’s one of those songs I can have on replay over and over again without growing tired of it! (Seriously though, I was driving for half an hour this morning and I managed to hear it four times in a row…). I don’t really know what else to say about it besides GO LISTEN TO IT RIGHT NOW! – if you haven’t already :-D

Have a nice Monday!


xo - Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe