Concert: Ed Sheeran

Sunday, November 23, 2014



Amazing! Incredible! Wow! These words don’t even begin to describe the Ed Sheeran concert in Copenhagen last week! When my friends told me that they had planned to queue up 8 HOURS before, my first thought was NO way, but I went along with it. Even though it sounds like a long time, the hours flew by. We got inside fairly quickly, considering all the pushy people, just in time to see both the warm-up bands, which were great.

The first was Jamie Lawson. He only played a couple of songs, but all of them were good.




The next was Saint Raymond, a 19-year old (WHAT??) singer-song writer from England. He is crazy talented especially considering his age.






And FINALLY, it was time for Ed Sheeran to get on stage. This concert is easily one of the top five concerts I have ever been to, and I’ll tell you why: I have been to very few one-man-concerts (is that even a word??), but none of them even come close to this one! His energy is incredible, and I am so amazed by how he was able to do the entire concert by himself, with only a guitar and a loop-machine (there’s probably a more technical term). I have never seen anyone else do that so well. If you ever get the chance to see him live please do it, you won’t regret it!











If you want to read more about the concert, you can go to my friends Sisse and Katarinas blogs. Also, can I just mention how much I love my new camera again? Most of the pictures were so good, and it took such a long time to pick which ones to use for this post.

- Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe