Favourite song of the week #27 - Could have been me

Sunday, November 23, 2014


The Struts - Could have been me



Whenever I hear a new song that I find interesting, I write the band name down in my phone to check them out later. A couple of months ago I had written a note about the rock band The Struts and, as they released their debut album this year, I decided to give it a listen. There are some of the songs I’m still not really sure about, but there are definitely also a lot of songs I really like. This week I have really liked “Could have been me”. It is an upbeat song about living life to the fullest, and taking every chance you get. Give it a listen, and tell me what you think. The rest of their album is definitely also worth listening to. 


- Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe