Favourite song of the week #10 - In The Lonely Hour

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Last week I was obsessed with Sam Smith's new album "In The Lonely Hour", and I couldn't just pick one, so this week I have three favourite songs :-)



The first one is "Good thing". I looove this song, but apparently it isn't on YouTube? If you can find it anywhere I would strongly advice you to listen to it, as it's reaaaally good! 


Sam Smith - Not in that way

The next one is "Not in that way". When I heard the album for the first time, this song immediately caught my attention! I don't know what it is about this song, I just liked it so much, and it has been on replay constantly.


Sam Smith - Restart

The last one is "Restart", which is a bonus track on the deluxe edition of the album. This is just a typical pop song, but I really like it.


If you like these songs, you should definetely give the entire album a listen. The deluxe version also has an acoustic version of "Latch" which I really like.

- Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe