Life update

Monday, June 23, 2014

I have been super busy lately, and since I haven’t posted anything for two weeks, I thought I’d do a short post on what I’ve been up to lately :-)
Last Friday my parents celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary. In Denmark It is a tradition for the couple’s friends and family to make an arch-type-thing around the front door. All my parent’s friends and family (and everyone else they’ve ever known) stopped by for breakfast in the morning, and in the evening we had a party with our closest friends and family.



On Tuesday I passed my exam and FINALLY finished my 2. Semester, which means no more assignments for the next two months (yay!). After my exam I went to see John Mayer with a friend, and it was SO good!



On Thursday I went with Sisse and Katharina to see The Kooks in Vega in Copenhagen and it was AMAZING!! I have been to a fair amount of concerts, and I have never felt the floor shake that much from all the people dancing! If you haven’t heard any of The Kooks music I would strongly suggest you go do it right now, and buy tickets the next time they do a concert near you!




Finally I am happy to announce that I have been accepted to an exchange program next semester. Therefore I will be going to Edinburgh in Scotland from September till the end of December, now I just have to find a place to live :-D


- Lene


You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe