April favourites

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Hello everybody! :-)

This is another veeeeeery late favourites post about my april favourites (You will quickly learn that I’m a big fan of procrastination), but this time I have a great excuse – As I mentioned in yesterdays post, I have been working on my 2. Semester exam project, and it takes op a LOT of my time. I know it’s almost June and time for the May favourites, but I thought I’d do the April post anyway. 


My first favourite is my denim jacket. I had been looking for an oversized one for a looong time. At last I found this one in H&M. I really like the light washed style, as it’s a bit more springy and summery than the darker ones.



My second favourite are my Nike Roshe runs. I got these when I went to New York in the beginning of April, and OMG I love them! They are the most comfortable shoes I have worn - it feels like I’m walking on a cloud (I’m not exaggerating, I promise). They very rarely leave my feet.



In my march favourites I talked about my love for the Batiste dry shampoo, but I think I might have found one I like just as much – The Not your mother’s - Clean freak dry shampoo. I don’t even have words for this, it’s just amazing.




Lately I have loved wearing orange lipstick. My favourites have been the Revlon lip butter in “Tutti Frutti” and the Revlon just bitten balm stain in “Rendezvous”. I have also loved the baby lips electro balm in “Oh! Orange!” (Is it weird that I really love that name? :-D) for a more sheer orange color. My favorite lip balm has been the EOS “Sweet mint”.



My last favourite is the book “The fault in our stars”. I have not been able to finish a book since I was 16, because I have the annoying habit of loosing interest, if the book doesn’t capture me within the first 50 pages, but this book definitely did!! When I was going home from New York last month I had to wait at the airport for 5 hours, so I got this book at the kiosk, and I am SO glad I did. I couldn’t stop reading it, and I finished the book in two days. If you haven’t read it yet, do yourself a favor and go read it right now! 


- Lene :-) 

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe