Favourite song of the week #9 - Boom Clap

Monday, May 26, 2014


Charli xcx - Boom Clap



At the moment I am busy doing my 2. Semester exam project so please excuse me, if there isn’t a lot of activity on my blog :-)
I am currently obsessed with the book "The fault in our stars". As many of you know it has been adapted onto film, and amongst the songs on the amazing soundtrack is “Boom Clap” by Charli xcx. I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it, and I keep replaying it. I especially love playing it in the car, because the bass is much better than the speakers on my laptop (obviously), and it just sounds amazing!

If you haven’t heard the song yet, give it a listen! I am currently in the process of getting everyone I know to listen to it :-D

- Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe