Summer nail polishes

Thursday, July 28, 2016


Lately, I have been getting a lot better at changing my nail polish before it all chips off by itself, so I thought I would share some of the shades I have been wearing this summer.

The first one is my all time favourite - Rimmel's Soul Session which is a part of the Kate Moss Nude collection. It is the perfect slightly pink nude shade which has a my-nails-but-better effect, and people always compliment my nails when I wear this.

Next is Essie's Eternal Optimist. This is a beautiful peachy pink shade, which I have been wearing a LOT all through spring and summer.

The next two shades are both a part of Barry M's Gelly Hi Shine collection. The first shade - Prickly Pear - is a pale purple which has been my go to for the days I want something a bit more colorful.
The second shade is Elderberry. It is a beautiful pastel blue which is still a bit colorful, but just pale enough to match everything.

What are your favourite nail polishes for summer?

xx - Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe