Exciting musical releases of 2016

Monday, February 15, 2016

About a month ago I shared some of my favourite musical releases of 2015, and although it’s already the middle of february, I thought I might as well share some of the releases I’m most excited for during the next year.

The album I’m most excited for is Tom Odell’s second album. It haven’t got a release date yet, but it is supposed to be released this year and I can’t wait! I went to his concert in Copenhagen back in february 2014, and all the way back then (2 years ago..) he said that he would be releasing something new soon, so this has been a long way coming. The Killers has also taken a long time to do their new album, as they have been on a break for a couple of years and I’m so excited for something new (aside from the christmas songs). This album haven’t got a specific release date either, just like the next one - Haim. Haim is one of my favourite bands and if the new album is anywhere near as good as their first album, Days are gone, it has to be amazing. And, speaking of bands with great debut albums, I’m also looking forward to The 1975’s second album, which is set to be released in a couple of weeks. So far the singles has displayed a very different style and though I don’t really know how I feel about it yet, I’m excited to hear the rest of the album.

Some other upcoming releases releases includes The Lumineers, Blink-182, No Doubt, Brand New, Frank Ocean, Kings of Leon and Radiohead. Are you excited for any new releases?

xx - Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe