April reads

Saturday, May 02, 2015


April was busybusybusy! I had to finish my internship and then I had an exam to pass (which went really well!), so I “only” got through three books this month.


The book at the top is The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin. I absolutely loved this one, and if you want to read my ramble about it, I wrote a post about it last week.

The other two books I read was Cinder and Scarlet, the first and second book in The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I am currently on the third book in this series, and I am so sad that I have to wait for the fourth book to be released in the fall. Fortunately the author wrote an extra book that is supposed to be a prequel to the series, and I already have that one on the way in the post. The first two books are based on the fairy tales Cinderella and Red riding hood respectively, and they take place in a future sci-fi world. If you are familiar with the original fairy tales, it is especially interesting to see how the different elements are transferred into a different universe. I will talk more about the books when I finish the third one.

If you want to keep track of how I’m doing in the challenge, or you want to join in yourself you can find my Goodreads profile here.


- Lene

Book challenge progress: 17/30

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe