April Favourites

Friday, May 15, 2015




I wrote this post earlier this month but forgot to post it, and then it got deleted when I changed computers, but here are my April favourites (finally). My favourites last month has been three beauty products that I have been using constantly, and here they are:


First up is The Body Shop’s Aloe lip care. I have had trouble with very dry lips, and after seeing a lot of bloggers and vloggers talking about this one, I had to give it a try. I am so happy I did, because this one is definitely worth the hype. I apply this at night before going to bed, and I wake up with brand new lips. The only annoying thing is how sticky it is, but the result is so worth it.

Continuing on with the dry lips problem, I haven’t been able to wear lipstick very often, so instead I have been using tinted lip balms. My favorite has been the Burt’s Bees Tinted lip balm in Hibiscus. The color is a dark peachy shade, which is so pretty.

Last month I went on a quick walk through Sephora’s sales section and I found this Sleek Eye & Cheek palette in Dancing Til Dusk. I haven't actually gotten around to trying the blushes, but I have been a big fan of the eye shadows. The four shadows are basically just two shades of brown in both shimmer and matte. They are very blendable, and they work so well together.


xx - Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe