The Body Shop Chamomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Tuesday, July 15, 2014


I have always hated removing my makeup because I always found it to take such a long time, and most of the time I (sadly) just end up using wet wipes, which is really not the best thing. For the last couple of months I have been using a horrible Nivea makeup remover, which was soooo bad, and I kept telling myself to get a different one but I always forgot. A couple of days ago I finally ran out of it, and so I was kinda forced to get a new one.
Lately I have heard a lot of rave about this Body Shop cleansing butter on different blogs and youtube channels, so I thought I'd give it a try, and boy am I glad I did! Although initially a little skeptical about the consistency, as I'm used to liquid makeup removers, I love this product soooo much! It literally takes no time to remove makeup as you just rub this stuff all over your face, rinse it of, and your left with a completely clean face. I'm still amazed at how quickly it removes mascara. It is a bit pricy compared to other makeup removers, but the cost is nothing compared to how well it works and how little amount you use at a time. Plus, it doubles as a makeup remover and a cleanser, although I will usually use another cleanser afterwards.
Okay, I think I've rambled enough about makeup removers for one day so I'm gonna finish this now :-) 

If you have got any life-changing beauty products you would recommend to others, please comment down below and have a nice day! - Lene 

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe