Favourite song of the week #5 - She moves in her own way

Monday, April 21, 2014


The Kooks - She moves in her way



This is the first post in two weeks, but I have been veeery busy! Last week I was on a school trip to New York (More on that later!), and this week I have spend time with friends and family :-). Now to the actual post:

My favourite song this week is “She moves in her own way” by The Kooks. I love how it has a kind of old school feel to it, which reminds me a bit of bands like Oasis and REM. I have been listening to this song a lot this past week (it has practically been on constant replay), and I’m sooooooo excited for their concert in Denmark this summer!

If you haven’t heard any of their music yet, please give them a listen – I promise you won’t regret it!

- Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe