Favourite song of the week #3 - Go Do

Monday, March 31, 2014


Jónsi – Go Do


This song has been a favourite of mine ever since I heard it for the first time. Even though the song is a bit weird, and I have no idea what he is singing 90% of the time, I just love that the song has such a happy vibe, and if I ever need to cheer myself up, this is definitely one of the songs I will listen to. It is one of those rare songs I can listen to over and over again, without getting tired of it. It is a bit different from the music I would normally listen to, and it might not be for everyone, but I really love it.


- Lene :-)


(On a side note: I have been very busy with school lately, but I will start posting more different posts (fashion/beauty related) in a couple of weeks, when I get a little more time)

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe