Favourite song of the week #2 - Fake your death

Sunday, March 23, 2014



My Chemical Romance - Fake your death


I have been a huge fan of My Chemical Romance ever since I heard Black parade for the first time, and I was so sad when they announced their breakup last year. Their new song Fake your death, which was released about a month ago, is my favourite song this week. It is really good but also sooooo sad as it is going to be their last :-(. The song is going to be on their new greatest hits album, which is being released in two days. Unfortunately it is the only new song on the album, but it is really good which makes it kinda okay :-D. I also love the video, because it really sums up everything they've done as a band. 
If you haven’t heard it yet, please do! 

- Lene :-)


You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe