New in books #2

Saturday, April 25, 2015


I bought some books, so I thought I’d talk about them today!

First up is my newest addition, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I watched the movie for the first time a couple weeks ago, and I basically cried my eyes out, so I thought I would read the book (and cry some more…).

Next up is the second and third book in The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I read the first book, Cinder, earlier this month and when I was halfway through I already knew I had to get Scarlet and Cress. I have actually already read Scarlet and started Cress, so both will probably be in my April reads.

I also got All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven because it seems like everyone loves it, so I had to give it a shot. A lot of people have compared it to My Heart and Other Black Holes, which I read earlier this year, and All the Bright Places is supposed to be the better one so I can’t wait to read it.

Finally I have The Museum of Extraordinary Things by Alice Hoffman in the bottom (although you can't really read it). To be honest I’m not really sure exactly what this one is about, but I feel like it has kind of the same vibe as The Night Circus (don’t yell at me if I’m wrong!). I had been looking at this in paperback a couple times and persuaded myself not to bye it every time, but when I found this BEAUTIFUL hardback I just had to get it.


xx - Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe