What's in my bag - Autumn 2014

Thursday, October 30, 2014

In Denmark I need my (huge) laptop for school every day, so I usually carry it with me almost everywhere. My laptop is pretty big so I need a pretty big bag (which I fill up with way to many useless things), however at my university here in Edinburgh I don’t need to bring my laptop, so I have changed into a smaller bag (which I still manage to fill with useless stuff), and so I thought I’d do a what’s in my bag post. (Sorry for the weird lighting, I still haven’t found a good place in the apartment to take pictures)




This bag is from Primark, and it’s kinda perfect for me. I really wanted a satchel type bag, because I like the look of them, but I didn’t want it to look too businessy. The size is also really good, as it is not too small, and not too big. It has just enough space for everything I need during the day.

When I emptied out my bag to take this picture, I was actually surprised to see just how much I had managed to cram into it. I don’t want to go too much into detail about everything – that would be a veeeery long post, but I will just give a short description. So, starting at the top left, you can see my eos addiction: The hand cream in “Berry Blossom” and my fave lip balm in “Sweet mint”. I also have four different lipsticks, as I usually throw a lipstick in my bag in the morning, and forget to take it out later, so I always end up with a small collection. Next are a couple of notebooks, and a pencil case. Then I have my glasses, headset and portable charger. I am really bad at remembering to drink enough fluids, so I usually have some kind of beverage in my bag as a reminder – in this case a smoothie. Also, as it is fall (and I grew up in Denmark), of course I have an umbrella. Lastly, in the front pockets I have a small mirror, a compact powder and some eye drops. I usually also have my camera with me, but I was using it to take the pictures.
Ok, that was all – thanks for reading.


- Lene :-)

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe