Favourite song of the week #22 - Me And All My Friends

Sunday, October 05, 2014



Saint James - Me And All My Friends



Lately I have really been loving browsing through SoundCloud and Bandcam, to find new music. A couple of months ago I discovered this band, and I really like their music - especially this song. So far they only have four songs on SoundCloud, and nothing available for download, but they should hopefully have an album ready soon.
When thinking of this song, the first word that comes to mind is "cozy" which is exactly what this song is with it's acoustic feel. It is a nice song about being young, and it is just the perfect slow rhythm, for when I need to concentrate on homework or something like that - something I have been doing a lot lately!
Give it a listen and tell me what you think in the comments.



- Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe