May reads

Friday, June 12, 2015



I say this every month but oh my god this month went by SO quickly! I had to work on my exam project so I didn’t actually get any reading done for the last two weeks of May, but I somehow got through four books. Though to be fair I started two of them in April, and most of them were fairly short.


The one at the top is We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. This one got really hyped in the book-blogger-community a couple months ago, and I couldn’t wait to read it, but unfortunately I was SO disappointed. I won’t tell you what it’s about, because according to the book you’re not supposed to. I will however say that there is a twist at the end, which everyone thinks is a huge surprise, but I just thought it was really obvious. The rest of the book wasn’t really that great either, and in the end my only thought was “meh”.

The next book is The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. This was AMAZING and I can’t believe I haven’t read it before! I also wrote a post about this one a few days ago.

The last two books are the third book in The Lunar Chronicles, Cress, and the prequel to the series, Fairest, both by Marissa Meyer. I’m planning to write a post on the entire series soon, so I won’t talk to much about them now, but I will say that if you haven’t read this series yet, you should do it as soon as possible. I can’t believe how quickly I read this series, and I cant believe I have to wait until October for the fourth book!


If you want to keep track of how I’m doing in the challenge, or you want to join in yourself you can find my Goodreads profile here.


- Lene

Book challenge progress: 21/30

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe