September favourites

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Another late monthly favorites! I'm just gonna start by saying sorry for the very rambling post, and have a nice read (if you can make it through the whole thing). If you just want to look at the pictures, that's okay too :-) 



My new camera! – the Samsung WB35OF. For a long time I have been wanting a new “small” camera that I can bring with me when I don’t want to carry my SLR, and my lovely parents gave me this as a pre-birthday gift before I left for Scotland. It takes great pictures and I love how retro it looks. 



The Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick "In love with ginger". I wear a LOT of black and I usually use my makeup (mostly my lipstick) to add some color. One day in the beginning of the month I was getting ready to head out the door, and I needed to pick a lipstick. I really wanted to wear an orange toned red lipstick but sadly I didn’t have one, and so when I went food shopping later that day I accidentally went into the beauty department (ups) and this one caught my eye. This was exactly the color I wanted and I kinda love the autumnal name :-D



I love these boots!! I had seen some similar ones on H&M’s website a couple months ago, but I couldn’t find them in any stores, and then they had sadly disappeared from the online store.
A couple days after I arrived in Edinburgh I went into Primark and saw these, and I instantly fell in love! I love the cut outs, and I will usually wear them with sheer socks to make the cutouts stand out even more. They are also surprisingly comfortable. 



The Sleek Face Form palette in Fair. I have wanted one of these palettes ever since my friends Sisse got one for her birthday back in may. Sadly we don’t have Sleek in Denmark, and I was apparently too lazy to get it on the internet, so this was one of the first things I got when I arrived in Scotland. I am so amazed by how great and natural the contour powder is, and the highlighter leaves the prettiest shimmer, without being too glittery. But the blusher is definitely my favourite! It is the perfect peachy pink color, which is just really pretty. (I might be a little tempted to get the Light palette to)



My last favourite is this book called “Fangirl” by Rainbow Rowell. My friend told me to read this, and I am so happy she did! The book is about a girl starting university, and it is so relateable. It describes exactly how it feels to be on your own for the first time, and everything else that happens during the beginning of university. 


- Lene 

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe