July favourites

Thursday, August 07, 2014


My first favourite this month is the Bourjois healthy mix foundation. I don't usually wear foundation, partly because I have pretty clear skin so most of the time I don't really need a lot of coverage, and partly because i can never find a foundation that is pale enough for my skin. After spending a week at Roskilde festival in the beginning of July eating nothing but junk food my skin was baaad, and i needed some extra coverage, plus, I had gotten a bit of a tan so the foundation actually fit the shade of my skin. :-D


        

My second favourite is the Naked Basics palette. I got this palette back in April, but this month I have been using it more than usual, as I like the more subtle and matte look for summer. 



My third favourite have been the Rimmel Space Dust nailpolish in the shade "Aurora", which I have been wearing constantly. 



Finally for some non-beauty favourites, I've got these two tv-shows I have spend waaaaay two much time watching. It's kind of an odd combo, but I absolutely love both of these shows at the moment. 


- Lene 

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe